Sirma AI (Ontotext) will deliver a webinar for Examode through BDVA.
The webinar, scheduled on the 2nd of July 2020, 2 PM CEST, is free but for the live session is required a registration.
The webinar will be recorded and will be available as a free video for those who are unable to attend the live session.
The agenda of the webinar includes:
- Objectives of the ExaMode project
- Knowledge management of diagnosis-related medical data using advanced text analytical technologies and knowledge graphs.
- Demonstration of services:
• Advanced text analytics for semantic data normalization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) extracts – clinical synopsis
• Semantic data fusion of extracted results with a referential knowledge graph built from relevant ontologies and thesauri (Mondo Disease Ontology, Disease Ontology, UMLS, SNOMED-CT, and others)
• Visual graph analytics and exploration of semantically normalized cases in the context of the referential knowledge graph
• Graph similarity search for the identification of similar medical cases
The solution is implemented on top of Ontotext’s GraphDB, a highly scalable RDF triple store.